No Products in the Cart
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Base + commission
Location: Burnaby, BC
Travel: Within specified territory
Are you a determined, enthusiastic sales person with a passion for drones? Do you enjoy communicating with people, building relationships, and working on the leading edge of a rapidly progressing industry? If your answer to these questions is yes, we want to meet you.
Measur is a supplier of Fixed Wing, Rotary, Inspection & Lidar Drone products across Canada. This position will be responsible for supporting existing drone accounts and acquiring new drone business in your specified territory.
- Outbound Sales Calls
- Meeting sales targets related to new business
- Managing existing accounts
- Managing the sales process
- Troubleshooting and base level technical support for drones
- Demonstrating drones and properly communicating the competitive advantages of the Measur product line
- Product presentation at industry events
- Regularly meeting with a manager to discuss current sales funnel
- Team player
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Independent worker
- Social and customer oriented
- Geomatics/Civil Diploma or 2+ years of sales experience
- Advanced or basic pilot license from Transport Canada an asset or can be acquired upon hiring (Please note that in order to acquire an advanced or basic pilot license from Transport Canada you must be a Canadian resident)
- Driver License (required)
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience with aerial aerial products
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
Why Work for Measur?
- Competitive base salary
- Rewarding commission structure
- Growing company with opportunity for career growth
- Health benefits
- Cell+ phone
Interested? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly outlined in the header.